This was the outfit I wore on one of the first days I spent in India. Even though it was burning hot, I had to cover up. My initial idea was to wear shorts and a cami, but my mom quickly reminded my that it is important to also protect your skin with clothing (because the Indian sun will give you a mean sunburn!).
I also want to thank all of you for sending out your regards in my last post about the terror attack in Oslo. It really means a lot that you guys care. ♥-s for everyone!
Also I have started a FACEBOOK page! Like it and see extra pictures that didn't "make the cut" and ask me about anything you'd like!
1. View from the plane (somewhere between Oslo and Frankfurt)
2/5. Layover at Frankfurt Airport after getting a facial and my makeup done
3/4. Arriving at Indira Gandhi Airport in Delhi
6/7. A lovely restaurant in Chandigarh with the most amazing sweet'n'sour chicken!
9. The taste of Mountain Dew (ordered it everywhere because it's impossible to get in Norway!)
15. Eating at Pizza Hut (it was funny because we became regulars)
19. Last day in India after getting my Henna tattoo
21. Workers in the Indian market dying clothing
22. A delicious cup of hot chocolate for the trip back home ♥
If you follow me on TWITTER you know that I came home from India yesterday! I had such a fun time, and I can't wait to share some pics with you guys. In the meantime I thought I'd post some photos that were taken before I left but never got time to post.
The first week of summer break my town put together a festival, and of course I had to go. I hadn't yet gone all out with the color blocking-trend, so I gave it a try and here's the result! It wasn't as crazy and kiddy-looking as I initially thought, and I actually liked it.