2/14/2011

crystal clear daydreams

Cape - Vero Moda * Jeggings - Bik Bok * Boots - UGGs * Ring - gifted

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
This week has actually been amazing, even though much has changed, I have just been generally happy. I'm kind of over stressing over stuff - now I'm just going to go where life takes me. Hopefully that will be the right decision!
On another note... I was thinking of getting a Youtube-channel. To post make-up and hair tutorials, haul videos etc. Should I? Any pointers from experienced youtubers?

7 comments:

Sia said...

You look super cute. x

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Love the cape... no experiene with youtube sorry :)
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Marella said...

Gorgeous outfit!

Luca said...

Your photos look amazing! Very cute cape and love the ring! beautiful shot of it! x

Charleston said...

beautiful in the cape x

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

Fabiénne said...

hey thanks for your comment! love your blog!!

thatgirlkip.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute outfit.
Look my blog and follow me if you want xxx