6/22/2011

birthdays and runways

Some of you wanted me to post the pictures from my birthday. I had a great time, and turning 17 was a great experience, even though I still kinda wish I was 16. I didn't really see how much I was smiling throughout the day until I saw the pictures after the party, almost too much!

On another note I'm done with freshman year in high school/secondary/college (videregÄende?) as of today, and my summer break has started. I'm leaving for India tonight and I am not sure if I'll have access to Internet there, so follow me on BLOGLOVIN' and TWITTER to get easy access to new posts!

5 comments:

The Purse-a-holic said...

Love these pics...nothing like friends, fun and food to get the party started :-)

A Girl's Next Best Friend

Raspberry Jam said...

hi,

I follow them and when somebody has posted something on the blog I check and read their posts and comment on them.

xoxo

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Have fun lovely! x hivenn

Sick by Trend said...

very very very beautiful pictures! very pure and fresh! :D

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Unknown said...

awh you all look so gorgeous! I never wanted to turn seventeen either ;) whoo have fun in india!

xoxo