9/05/2012

/what a beach


Jumpsuit used as top - Gina Tricot // Jeans - Vero Moda // Jacket - Cubus // Choker - Lindex

Feeling like such a tourist at the moment. I'm heading to all the beaches and sights just to get to know the city. It's kind of exciting though. I really do recommend people going out and seeing their own town!
This time we went down to La Jolla where there was a sealion beach., and I even saw some dolphins swimming around. La Jolla has a great shopping area as well, so I obviously headed straight there afterwards.

5 comments:

Asher said...

I LOVE La Jolla beach! And those sea lions are just too cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful outfit!!!
New follower here.

Joanna Kr said...

Love your blog!!Following!!I'd love it if you ckeck out mine and tell me waht you think

Renata Wandega-Valente said...

Great photos, that jacket is amazing. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. =)

Renata Wandega-Valente said...
This comment has been removed by the author.