10/01/2012

/closeup

Sweater - Bershka // Earrings - CMYK

As I go through my old files, I keep finding old shots that I haven't posted. These were taken in Prague, and although I never tend to take closeups, I ended up taking a lot of these when I was on vacay. A ponytail is neither something that you will be likely to see on me, but I guess I opted for that look last fall. This is exactly one year ago, and I can't believe that time has really passed so quickly.


Like me on Facebook | Follow me on Instagram

5 comments:

el_martina said...

you are soooo pretty and you look like nicole scherzinger!

Maria Chloe said...

These photos are beautiful!
xo,
http://loadsofashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!!
Love your smile and eyebrows!

Maren Bore said...

Du er så utrolig vakker :-)

Mlle W said...

beautiful closeups: you have amazing eyes and skin and I guess you know that ;)

*MlleWanderlust *