8/11/2010

Rock chic






Cropped leather jacket - Lindex * T-shirt - Gina Tricot * Jeggings, necklace and purse - Bik Bok * Gladiator shoes and knuckle ring - H&M * Black studs - JC * Ring and bracelets - vintage

I spent my weekend in my home town, Stord, and I had such a great time. We drove 9 hours from east to west Norway to get there. It was tiring, but so worth it. I met all my old friends, saw my old house and school, and I took a lot of pictures - I'll share. It had been eight years since I last saw Stord, and it was amazing to go back. I've never realized it, but Norway is truly beautiful. The trees, the fjords, the mountains - so peaceful. This trip was so wonderful.

6 comments:

Isabel said...

i love the jacket! did you get my email about being a girl of the blogosphere?

O'STYLE said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog!

Girrrl, cool leather jacket!

xx

Naima Amarilli said...

Lovely blog, lovely style!

http://giocodidonne.blogspot.com/

sabīne said...

your style is simply great! :)
love the jacket.

hugs
http://lemontartsweetheart.blogspot.com/

Becca. said...

gorgeous outfit, absolutely adore that leather jacket you look stunning!

love this post!

come check out my blog sometime :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

Kirstie. said...

You look great..your jewelry is perfection and that jacket is unbelievable.

-Kirstie