4/25/2011

let's fly with those aviators

Leather jacket - Cubus * Top - Shana (spain) * Harem pants and aviators - BikBok * Belt and gladiator sandals - H&M * Chain necklace - Glitter

The weather has actually been great lately so I finally got a chance to go out and snap some shots for the blog. I'm so sorry for being so absent but I promise that I will put a lot of more effort in to making this blog a teency bit more successful.
Oh and another thing! I've made my final decision on the youtube-channel - and you'll be seeing a couple of videos on the blog soon!

12 comments:

Sia said...

Love,love,love this outfit!!! You look super cute. I can't wait too see your videos. Love Sia x

Mode Junkie said...

the aviators suit you well love!! and the harems.. so rad!!

xoxo Mode Junkie

fille aux cheveux de lin said...

I just love your pants! great outfit <3

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

loving your glasses & top. x


devorelebeaumonstre.com

Stacey Kay said...

This outfit is amazing! I love the shape of that top. CUTE!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Cleveland Free Press: Goodwill Huntingg Shopping Guides
Fashionable Photography with Mindy Sue
My Vintage Handbag Line

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

SO beautiful. x hivenn

Becky-May said...

You look terrific! Love your blouse!

The Flower Girl

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

Maddalena said...

lovely!

Riz said...

You definitely like your animal print! And you always look so good them! I love that you paired it with the leather bomber. soooo cute.

Glenda C said...

nice post

Isabel said...

i love this look. i need to get some sunglasses like that

Matea said...

I love this :)