11/18/2012

/classic navy

 Dress - Nordstrom // Belt - H&M // Pumps - Jessica Simpson // Lipstick - MAC So Chaud

So my favorite place to shop, has to be my mom's closet. I found this blue dress, and of course matched it with a complimentary orange belt from H&M. I usually always wear jewellery when I go out, but this time I chose a clean look because I already had gold accents on my belt and my shoes.
And these are actually my first pair of Jessica Simpson pumps, and I can honestly say I love them. perfect height, perfect look, perfect everything. So excited to wear them again!


Like me on Facebook | Follow me on Instagram

2 comments:

Petite and Hungry said...

love this outfit! one of my favorites!

www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous dress and I like the outfit as a whole!