9/22/2010

White picket fence






Sweater dress - vintage * Thigh high socks - Voice of Europe * Necklace - DIY * Ankle boots - boutique in Barcelona * Pearl earrings - Glitter

Sorry for the delay on posting. I have had a bunch of homework lately, and I just can't seem to finish them.
But anywhoo. Fall is here in Norway, and I can't wait to wear chic, inspiring outfits. I went through my mom's old stuff this weekend and I found so many treasures! One of them was this amazing knitted sweater dress. Paired with a pair of gray thigh high socks I got for a bargain at Voice of Europe a little while ago.

9 comments:

Mia's Little Corner said...

Honey, you look gorgeous:) Love your outfit:)

xxx


www.miaslittlecorner.blogspot.com

Nadia said...

love the dress

Victoria said...

Hey sweets, thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I really love this outfit that sweaterdress is gorgeous. I really like your blog so I've joined your followers and will be back again soon for sure! :)

I'm holding a giveaway over on my blog, make sure you check it out if you haven't already http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

Have a great week! xxx

michelle_ said...

hello gorgeous !
first timer at your blog :)
i love your style very much !
this knit dress and high socks look is very pretty !

ellie said...

so love the thigh highs.

ivy's closet said...

So pretty!!!

michelle_ said...

re : the bokeh thing on my photo was created on photoshop :)
i have a utube tutorial on it here if you wanna check it out :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goYSs-FMxFI

cheers :)

Puck Litaay said...

What a beautiful knit, it's absolutely rad!

Puck
www.oneofpoints.blogspot.com

White Picket Fences said...

Fences can add to the beauty of your home but they serve practical purposes, which is why more Americans are investing in the right kind of privacy fence.

White Picket Fences